Destoke: Alley is a 4-player multiplayer arena deathmatch game. It started out as a fun project to see if the game engine (FPSC) was still usable after all these years. I started designing and creating the level sometime during thestart of 2021. I've planned to make a full game with multiple maps simply named "Destoke". I am trying to get it finished by the end of the year.
This game was challenging to make as it is made with old unstable software. I couldn't have finished this level without the help from the FPSC community.
- Fight against your friends over the net and try to get the best score.
- Four unique characters to play.
- Six different weapons to find.
- Visit apartments, laundromats and even an abandoned plant shop with no plants!
Distant Lands is a open-world text-based survival game, based on chance and randomness. You are put into an earth-like world with one objective: survive as long as you can.
A project I started based off an old idea: Text-based survival game. I worked on this game for some weeks early 2021. I might return to try and finish it, or re-make it as a top-down 2D game. Unfinished alpha version can be downloaded further down.
- Scout & explore areas to discover abandoned houses, ruins, and more to scavenge items from.
- Build camps for the night to craft items and vehicles, cook food and sleep.
- Craft a bow to hunt deer or use a fishing rod to fish.
- Stay cautious of the nights, as there might be dangerous animals or unknowns who want a bite of you..
- Find other travellers to talk with, trade with or even stay away from.
- Find and explore towns to buy items and travel.
- Explore different lands, weather and climates like cold taigas, dry deserts or plain fields.
This game is being made with AppGameKit.